English
Book online
Saint Pierre de Mons

Eglise de Saint-Pierre-de-Mons to Saint-pierre-de-mons

The church, located at the entrance to the village, was remodelled in the 19th century. In the flamboyant Gothic style, it comprises a long nave flanked by two aisles, which ends in a pointed triumphal arch. This gives access to the semi-circular apse. The square bell tower, also in the flamboyant Gothic style and dating from 1554, precedes the nave. It is topped by a polygonal spire with hooks, flanked by bell towers. Its furnishings include an altarpiece and a listed 16th-century processional cross.