English
Book online
Eglise Saint Martial

Eglise Saint-Martial de Saint-Martial to Saint-martial

Originally Romanesque, the church was altered in the 14th century and a Gothic aisle was added in the 16th century. The gabled bell tower has a bell dated 1718. The cemetery still surrounds the building in the ancestral layout of the rural parish. The 12th-century entrance portal features historiated capitals depicting the Adoration of the Magi and the wise women Zelimi and Salome washing the Christ Child.